Healthcare Recruitment is all we do, and we do it well!
HCR provides a dynamic & professional service which offers affordable & dependable staffing solutions to a variety of Healthcare settings in the United Kingdom. Healthcare Recruiters was founded in 2000 going from strength to strength ever since and branching out all over the UK; opening our most recent plush new offices in the heart of London. At HCR, we want to make sure we are providing our clients with the highest quality of Healthcare Professionals we have available, specialising in placing staff on an emergency basis.
HCR comes with over 50 years of Healthcare Recruitment experience, tailoring our services effectively to each specific client to make sure we successfully match their needs as well as the candidate’s needs. By working this way, we pride ourselves in being able to maintain very healthy long term relationships with our Clients from the off. Not only this, HCR also boasts 58 years of experience within various clinical settings, allowing us to effectively meet the bespoke standards and requirements of our individual Clients.
Operating around the clock; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year we cater to various clinical professions: Registered General Nurses (Band 5 and above, A&E, ITU, HDU etc.), Registered Mental Health Nurses, District & Community Nurses, Scrubs & Theatres, and Healthcare Assistants to name a few.
To make sure we are meeting the needs of our clients, we have a detailed quality assurance program, complete with a robust recruitment policy. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission, governed by the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and working in accordance with the Government Procurement Services Guidelines.
Healthcare Recruiters Limited regularly reviews our policies and procedures to ensure that every part of our service is efficient, reliable and to the standard expected from our Customers.
- Identified as a key provider to our local NHS Trust, delivering reliable and efficient workers on a regular basis.
- Band 2, 3 and 5 skilled and competent workforce.
- Preferred supplier for our local Clinical Commissioning Units (formally known as the PCT), delivering highly skilled workers to adults and children with complex needs in their own homes.
- Offering 1-1 bespoke training from our RSCN or RGN for each individual persons specific needs.
Nursing and Care Homes
- First choice for local Nursing and Care homes, providing fully trained workers who are flexible and consistent with their delivery of care.
- We offer a selected team of workers for each setting which ensures continuity of care, Structured routines and familiarity.
County Council / Local Authorities / Private Clients
- Providing support and companionship services to clients with Dementia in our community.
- Palliative care in the community.
We have the resources available to cover the following Home Care Services:-
- Home Nursing
We accept E2 vouchers, Direct Payments, Social Services referrals, GP referrals and private paying clients.
Our team is available around the clock to meet all of your staffing needs. Whether you are looking for staff on an ad-hoc basis to cover sickness, annual leave or need help with permanent placements, you can count on us to help maintain your staffing levels with experienced, quality healthcare professionals.
For more information, contact the team: